Royal Mail is extremely busy in the run-up to Christmas. We are still offering a next day delivery option, but we recommend you place your order a minimum of 2 working days before you need it to arrive.
From 22nd December-5th January our standard delivery times will be affected:
- Orders placed after 3pm on Tuesday 22nd December and before 3pm on Wednesday 23rd December will not be guaranteed for next working day delivery and will arrive after Christmas day.
- Orders placed after 3pm on Wednesday 23rd December and before 10.30am on Thursday 24th December will not be delivered until Tuesday 29th December
- Orders placed after 10.30am on Thursday 24th December and before 3pm on Tuesday 29th December will be delivered on Wednesday 30th December.
- Orders placed after 3pm on Wednesday 30th December and before 10.30am on Thursday 31st December will be delivered on Monday 4th January.
- Orders placed after 10.30am on Thursday 31st December and before 3pm on Monday 4th January will be delivered on Tuesday 5th January.
Please note that Saturday deliveries will not be available for Saturday 26th December and Saturday 2nd January.